Information security provisions
The User Clauses of AcSiP official website
1. Service Explanation
Welcome to http://www.acsip.com.tw/(hereinafter referred to as “the website”), the website is run by AcSiP Technology Corp. (hereinafter referred to as AcSiP). The website is based on the users clauses (hereinafter referred to as “the clauses”) to provide relevant services. When you use this website, you mean that you have read, understood and agree to accept all these clauses. The website reserves the right to amend, adjust the content of the terms of and changes to the contents of announcements on the website. We recommend that you pay attention to the relevant announcements before your use to protect your rights. If you continue to use the website after changes to the terms, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to changes. If you do not agree to the terms of this, please stop using the website.
2. Account Registration
In order to use the services of this website, you agree to the following:
(1) Provide your accurate, current and complete information instructed by the website.
(2) Maintain and update your personal information, make sure it is accurate, current and complete. If you provide any untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information, the website has the rights to suspend or terminate your account and forbid you to use all or part of the service of the website.
(3) After completing the registration process of the website, you shall receive a password and account number. Please note that you have duty to maintain the confidentiality and security of the account and password. You agree to the following matters: 1 when your account number or password has been stolen or any other breach of security, you shall immediately notify the website. 2 Every time you have finished using the website, you shall log out of your account.
3. The interruption or breakdown of the system
The website may be interrupted or incur malfunction. To avoid any inconvenience on your use, damages of data, being tampered with or other economic losses and other circumstances, we recommend you take precautions while using the website. As to damages caused by your use or inability to use the website, AcSiP will not bear any liability for that.
4. Protection of Intellectual Property
The intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, proprietary techniques) of the software or programs used by the website, including but not limited to books, pictures, files, information, site architecture, web design and so forth are legally own by AcSiP or other rights holders. If you wish to quote or reproduce the software, programs and all the contents used on this website, you must obtain prior written consent of AcSiP or other rights holders. AcSiP has the rights to interrupt the use of anyone who has intention to infringe upon the intellectual property of the website, spoil or usurp the data of the website. If AcSiP incurs the losses as a result of the aforementioned circumstances, the users should bear civil and criminal responsibilities as well as compensate on AcSiP’s loss (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees and so forth).
5. Protection of Privacy Rights
(1) The website complies with” Personal Information Protection Act “of R.O.C, using the appropriate techniques and procedures to protect your personal privacy.
(2) You have no need to input any personal data when entering the website. But when you intend to fill out the form to contact AcSiP, you must input the person’s name, email account, telephone number and other personal information. Such information is limited to use of relevant service. The website has an obligation of confidentiality and will not sell or circulate your personal information definitely and improper use is strictly prohibited within the company.
(3) When you provide AcSiP with personal information by inputting, you are presumed to agree that AcSiP can confirm your identity based on the personal information you provided to AcSiP, contact you and provide you with relevant business information of AcSiP and other specification concerning regulations of privacy protection policy.
(4) For marketing, customer management and service, offering online shopping and other e-commerce services, fulfilling legal or contractual obligations, protecting the rights of the parties and relevant stakeholders, after-sales services and operations corresponding to the prescribed business registration or the organization charter, the website may collect your name, contact methods(including but not limited to telephone number, E-MAIL and address, etc), service units, titles, data required for completion of receivables or payment, IP addresses and other personal information which can directly or indirectly identify users’ identity.
(5) Unless prior statement, necessary service providing or obligation fulfillment or requirement by law and relevant regulations or asked or ordered by competent authorities, the website shall not provide any personal information enough to identify users’ identity to third person (including home and abroad) or use for other purposes other than the purpose of collection. Within the validity period of the contract, as well as within the legal custody period stipulated by law and regulations, the website will continue to keep, handle and use relevant information.
(6) The parties contributing to the information can make an inquiry as well as read individual information or request for a duplicate but the website can charge necessary costs and expenses. If your personal information has changed, or is incorrect, you can request the website to correct or modify. When the purpose of collecting personal information disappears or expires, you can ask to delete, stop processing or use of personal data unless it is necessary for the website to perform their duties or business.
(7) Depending on the nature of each of the services and in order to smoothly provide related services, or enable the transactions to be successfully completed or fulfilled, if you are reluctant to provide personal information necessary to the relevant services and agree that the website can collect, process, use and internationally transmit relevant personal information, the website will respect your decision, but depending on the nature of conditions of the respective services, you may not be able to use such services or to complete the transaction and the website reserves the rights to whether to agree to provide such relevant services or complete relevant transactions.
(8) The website has the right to amend the contents of this article of privacy protection and will deliver the new version on the website after amendment. If amended, we recommend that you pay attention to related contents.
6. Provision of Information
(1) The website does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by other websites through the website, which means if you suffer any damages or loss because of using the products or service provided by other websites, AcSiP will not bear any related liability.
(2) The website reserves the rights to modify, delete the information of the website. Before any planning and decisions we recommend that you consult professional advice for your needs in order to make the best judgment.
(1) Unless the law stipulates otherwise, any disputes or claims arising out of the clauses shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of China and the Taiwan Taoyuan District Court has the jurisdiction over those disputes or claims.
(2) The title of the clause is only for convenience and has no legal or contractual effect.
(3) If you find any conducts or behaviors in violation of or suspected in violation of the clauses, please use the form “Contact Us” on the website and report the contents to AcSiP for further investigation.